Our SC-924 system is designed to secure a firearm overhead in a vehicle that is not equipped with a partition wall or prisoner cage. This unit is universal in nature and can be secured in a variety of vehicles utilizing the grab handle locations or in some cases the coat hanger hooks. This system can be purchased with any of the gunlocks provided by Santa Cruz Gunlocks and can also be assembled as a dual unit.
- 1 x SC-6-XL Universal Gunlock (key: #2 or handcuff)
- 1 x SC-9236 36” Universal Rail
- 1 x SC-1900 Adjustable Steel Butt Plate
- 1 x SC-9302 Mounting Hinge
- 1 x SC-9903 L-Bracket
- 2 x SC-924RM Overhead Handrail Mount
- 2 x SC-924AR Overhead Adjustable Rod
- Nuts and Bolts
- Installation Instructions
Check to see if your local Police Department is using a Santa Cruz Gunlock.
Volume Discounts are Available. Law Enforcement and Police Departments may request a Testing & Evaluation Sample!
Manual Key Override Option
Gunlock Safety Precautions
NOTE: Santa Cruz Gunlocks, LLC (SCG) gun racks and gunlocks are intended for temporary, secure storage of firearms. They are not substitutes for a permanent storage enclosure and only act as limited theft deterrents. They will not prevent accidental discharge/firing of a chambered round.
To properly and safely use the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock:
- Do not use if your firearm does not fit the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never leave your firearm unsupervised while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never place a loaded firearm in s SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never chamber a round while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- It is the responsibility of the user to operate the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock properly and safely