MODEL SC-929-5 UNIVERSAL RAIL OVERHEAD GUN RACK
The SC-929-5 is our most versatile solution for mounting firearms overhead. The SC-929-5 can accommodate practically any firearm used in Law Enforcement applications today. The butt plate and the gunlock may be adjusted along the length of the rail independently. Our SC-9302 mounting hinge allows for fine, angular adjustments of the gunlock and also acts as a spacer for any optics mounted on the firearm to be secured.
- 1 x SC-6-XL Universal Gunlock (key: #2 or handcuff)
- 1 x SC-1900 or SC-1901 Butt Plate
- 1 x SC-9230 30″ Universal Rail
- 1 x SC-9302 Mounting Hinge
- 1 x SC-9903 L-Bracket
- 2 x SC-932 Roll Bar Basis
- 2 x SC-9906 U-Bolts
- Nuts and Bolts
- Installation Instructions
- Undercover Bar shown in pictures sold separately
- Upgrade to Tamper Resistant Hardware
Find a distributor near you or request a quote.
Check to see if your local Police Department is using a Santa Cruz Gunlock.
Volume Discounts are Available. Law Enforcement and Police Departments may request a Testing & Evaluation Sample!
Manual Key Override Option
Rapid-Adjust Set Screw Design
Base Mounting Points
Gunlock Safety Precautions
NOTE: Santa Cruz Gunlocks, LLC (SCG) gun racks and gunlocks are intended for temporary, secure storage of firearms. They are not substitutes for a permanent storage enclosure and only act as limited theft deterrents. They will not prevent accidental discharge/firing of a chambered round.
To properly and safely use the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock:
- Do not use if your firearm does not fit the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never leave your firearm unsupervised while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never place a loaded firearm in s SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never chamber a round while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- It is the responsibility of the user to operate the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock properly and safely
Model SC-929-5 – $409.99 + shipping