MODEL SC-920-D-5-5 DUAL UNIVERSAL RAIL GUN RACK
The Sc-920-D-5-5 is our most versatile dual gun rack. It can accommodate practically any two firearms used in Law Enforcement applications today. The butt plate and the gunlock may be adjusted along the length of the rail independently. Our SC-9302 mounting hinges allow for fine, angular adjustments of the gunlocks, while also functioning as spacers and providing additional clearance for any optics mounted on the firearms to be secured.
- 2 x SC-6-XL Universal Gunlocks (key: #2 or handcuff)
- 2 x SC-1900 or SC-1901 Butt Plates
- 2 x SC-9230 30″ Universal Rails
- 2 x SC-9302 Mounting Hinges
- 2 x SC-9903 L-Brackets
- Nuts and Bolts
- Installation Instructions
- Upgrade to Tamper Resistant Hardware
Check to see if your local Police Department is using a Santa Cruz Gunlock.
Volume Discounts are Available. Law Enforcement and Police Departments may request a Testing & Evaluation Sample!
Gunlock Safety Precautions
NOTE: Santa Cruz Gunlocks, LLC (SCG) gun racks and gunlocks are intended for temporary, secure storage of firearms. They are not substitutes for a permanent storage enclosure and only act as limited theft deterrents. They will not prevent accidental discharge/firing of a chambered round.
To properly and safely use the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock:
- Do not use if your firearm does not fit the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never leave your firearm unsupervised while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never place a loaded firearm in s SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never chamber a round while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- It is the responsibility of the user to operate the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock properly and safely