MODEL SC-1 PUMP SHOTGUN LOCK
The ancestor of today’s pump shotgun lock was designed by Smith & Wesson in the early 1930’s. The original design was so good that it remained virtually unchanged for 54 years. In 1988 we further improved this time-tested gunlock by incorporating a manual key override into the design, so the lock could be opened even in the case of a power failure. Since then, our camlock design has become the industry standard for pump shotgun locks—its simple, reliable and fits most standard pump shotguns.
This gunlock will last longer than your cruiser and maybe even your weapon.
Check to see if your local Police Department is using a Santa Cruz Gunlock.
Volume Discounts are Available. Departments may request a Testing & Evaluation Sample!
Manual Key override option
Gunlock Safety Precautions
NOTE: Santa Cruz Gunlocks, LLC (SCG) gun racks and gunlocks are intended for temporary, secure storage of firearms. They are not substitutes for a permanent storage enclosure and only act as limited theft deterrents. They will not prevent accidental discharge/firing of a chambered round.
To properly and safely use the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock:
- Do not use if your firearm does not fit the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never leave your firearm unsupervised while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never place a loaded firearm in s SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never chamber a round while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- It is the responsibility of the user to operate the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock properly and safely
Model SC-1 Gunlock for Pump Shotguns – $145.99 + shipping